Set in the heart of Dryandra Woodland, the Lions Dryandra Woodland Village offers affordable, clean and relaxing accommodation that includes:
– Six large cottages
– Two small cottages
– Currawong Complex for 56 school students or family groups
– McDougall Hall (6mx20m) for functions
All forms of accommodation require you to bring your own bedding.
Please read the “Conditions of Hire”
All cottages now have an inside toilet.
At the end of the day relax by the fire or enjoy a glass of wine on the porch as you watch for numbats and kangaroos by day and see some of the 105 birds, and possums at night and listen to the curlews at night.
This ongoing Lions project requires your help in keeping our prices down, your hiring agreement requires you to clean your cottage on departure.
The Village is run by full time caretakers and Lions International.
All proceeds are channelled back into the village to preserve it for future generations.
- Large Cottages
The minimum charge for large cottages may be amended by the number of adults and children accommodated. Peak Season (1 April to 31 October). Minimum charge – $130 per night.
- Adults and children 14 years and over – $30 per night.
- Children under 14 years – $15.00 per night.
- Non-Peak Season (November to March). Minimum charge – $100 per night.
- Adults and children 14 years and over – $25 per night.
- Children under 14 years – $10.00 per night.
|Marri Cottage||Possum Cottage||Wallaby Cottage|
|Wandoo Cottage||Wattle Cottage||Numbat Cottage|
- Small Cottages
The charge for Magpie Cottage is $70 per night all year. (Queen Bed studio) (Note price increase from 1 Jan 2023 to $80/nt)
- The charge for Mallee Hen is $90 per night all year. (Queen Bed and Double Bunk)(Note price increase from 1 Jan 2023 to $100/nt)
|Magpie Cottage||Mallee Hen Cottage|
- Currawong Complex
Rates are minimum of $375 per night (25 people) plus extra $15 pp for number over 25.
- Sleeps 56 people in four dormitories.
- This is ideal for groups, i.e. schools, clubs, rogaining, star-gazers; mountain bikers; walkers; joggers; reunions; weddings and your special function. Discuss your needs with staff.
- There is a commercial kitchen, dining hall, outside gas barbeques and ablution block.
- McDougall Hall
Suitable for seminars, workshops, weddings. (6x20m)
- Previously known as Tammar Hall now renovated, air-conditioned and refurbished to include a kitchen, tables and chairs, data projector and screen, whiteboards.
Prices and quotes on application; just phone Julie and Les 98845231.
|McDougall Hall Exterior||McDougall Hall Interior|