Please also read the “Conditions of Hire“
Set in the heart of Dryandra Woodland, the “Lions Dryandra Woodland Village” offers affordable, clean and relaxing “5 Star Glamping” accommodation that includes:
– Six Large Cottages
– Two Small Cottages
– Currawong Complex for 56 school students or family groups
All forms of accommodation require you to bring your own bedding, eg., sheets, blankets, towels; pillows; ( yes we do hire sets for international tourists).
- Peak Season (1 April to 31 October).
- Minimum charge – $130 per night.(4 persons)
- Extra Adults and children 14 years and over – $30 per night.
- Children under 14 years – $15.00 per night.
- Non-Peak Season (November to March). Minimum charge – $100 per night.(4 persons)
- Extra Adults and children 14 years and over – $25 per night.
- Children under 14 years – $10.00 per night.
- There is a $30 surcharge on 1 night weekend bookings all year round
- Small Cottages
The charge for Magpie Cottage is $80 per night all year. (Queen Bed studio) (2 persons)
- The charge for Mallee Hen is $100 per night all year. (Queen Bed and Bunk bed) (4 persons)
|Magpie Cottage||Mallee Hen Cottage|
|A 1 room studio apartment with queen bed.|
- Currawong Complex
Rates are minimum of $375 per night (25 people) plus extra $15 pp for number over 25.
- Sleeps 56 people in four dormitories.
- This is ideal for groups, i.e. schools, clubs, rogaining, star-gazers; mountain bikers; walkers; joggers; reunions; weddings and your special function. Discuss your needs with staff.
- There is a commercial kitchen, dining hall, outside gas barbeques and ablution block.
All forms of accommodation require you to bring your own bedding, eg., sheets, blankets, towels; ( yes we hire sets for international tourists)
You can watch for numbats, echidna’s and kangaroos by day while looking for some of the 107 birds.
At the end of the day relax by the fire while enjoying a glass of wine on the porch and look for possums, bandicoots and woylies and listen for the curlew’s cry. A sound many people don’t get to hear.
This ongoing Lions project requires your help in keeping our prices down. Your hiring agreement requires you to clean your cottage on departure. Cleaning goods supplied.
The Village is run by full time caretakers, volunteers and Lions International.
All proceeds are channelled back into the village to preserve it for future generations.
Note: All cottages now have an inside toilet, and the extra outside historical men’s toilet works!